Survivormantv Conte...

[Sticky] Survivormantv Content  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS

(@buddha_mack)
Eminent Member
25/02/2018 9:49 pm  

From Les' Twitter on 22nd Feb "Sorry I’ve been radio silenced lately. Soooo much going on. Lots of new things to tell you soon. New series. New album launch. But for now just enjoying a snowy southern Oregon. I’m in the studio recording tracks."

ReplyQuote
(@sylow_p)
26/02/2018 8:24 am  

Ah, thanks. Not sure why I thought he just said show.

ReplyQuote
(@niteowl)
26/02/2018 10:41 am  

Potentially just referring to this show though, not necessarily to do with SMTV...

https://www.natgeotvpressroom.com/articles/show/59768397dfefc44c1a2eefe8

ReplyQuote
(@nemicide)
26/02/2018 11:28 pm  

Just unsubscribed.

Dreamy. I'm in complete agreement with you. 

Man, I really hope Les hasn't been using this as passive income.

Not right.

ReplyQuote
(@buddha_mack)
Eminent Member
01/03/2018 4:12 am  

Directors notes feel like a slap across the face. I don't like them, I would by far prefer Les to sit down and spend some time recording the commentaries again. If he had worked a little harder he could have recorded a lot of them in just one day for later uploads to cover his absence. Perhaps he did, I don't know, or maybe there has been an issue with no one there to edit them as Barry has vanished. 

I'm a patient person, I'm not going to get upset yet regarding new content. I'm hoping that they are working on delivering on the promise and will make up for the lack lately. If not then Les will lose a lot of loyal viewers.

ReplyQuote
(@samsquanch)
01/03/2018 9:13 am  

Just logged in to check for something new and see that the site now has ad's for T-Rex tape????? Ad's on a paid site????? Seems like just grabbing for money at this point. Bigfoot update was only new content in months

ReplyQuote
(@mlstannard78)
04/03/2018 10:56 pm  

I absolutely agree with about all the posts about the lack of New Content.  Ive been saying this for 2 months now and its not cool. U advertise New Content every week but thats a complete lie. Ive beem a member for about 7-8 months and there is never new content every week. And u tag shows new when they are old showes from yrs ago.  Sorry but to me thats a total lie! I really do enjoy watching NEW SHOWS meaning never been seen before.  After months of waiting and be extremely patient and giving u my $$ im feeling like we have all been conned. May seem like harsh words but really think about it, thats the truth. Like others i will be cancelling my subscription the end of this month. Les 8 months ago i had so much respect for u and what u do but taking advantage of people with this site is not right. Les i so hope im completly wrong about u and u will some how make this mess up to all your fans that have looked up to u for yrs. 

Over & Out!

ReplyQuote
(@mlstannard78)
04/03/2018 11:16 pm  

Ya keep taking your $$

ReplyQuote
(@buddha_mack)
Eminent Member
05/03/2018 4:23 pm  
Posted by: Mlstannard78

I absolutely agree with about all the posts about the lack of New Content.  Ive been saying this for 2 months now and its not cool. U advertise New Content every week but thats a complete lie. Ive beem a member for about 7-8 months and there is never new content every week. And u tag shows new when they are old showes from yrs ago.  Sorry but to me thats a total lie! I really do enjoy watching NEW SHOWS meaning never been seen before.  After months of waiting and be extremely patient and giving u my $$ im feeling like we have all been conned. May seem like harsh words but really think about it, thats the truth. Like others i will be cancelling my subscription the end of this month. Les 8 months ago i had so much respect for u and what u do but taking advantage of people with this site is not right. Les i so hope im completly wrong about u and u will some how make this mess up to all your fans that have looked up to u for yrs. 

Over & Out!

New content every month... Not weekly. So far technically there has been. Though I don't count directors notes as new content.

They're currently working on a new show.

ReplyQuote
(@mlstannard78)
05/03/2018 9:50 pm  

Really! Maybe u should check out the subscription sigh up site it says and I quote " NEW CONTENTS EVERY WEEK". Maybe this is the problem nobody knows whats going. Lol u guys really crack me up. 

ReplyQuote
(@mlstannard78)
06/03/2018 6:55 pm  

Im with ya. I never get a response back from anyone.  I even went as far as sending Les a private message on Twitter 4 days ago and Less didn't even have the courtesy to respond back to me. And less usually responds back to his fans on Twitter but the moment someone asks his what's going on with his smtv Network he goes silent. That tell me that things must be pretty bad. Im a member also till the end of this month and if I don't see any drastic change over the next couple weeks I will not be renewing my subscription for next month.

Peace!

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hi Everyone!  

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I am in the process of doing a major re-vitalization of SurvivormanTV! Please be patient as the re-vitalization is a large task! 

All subscriptions paid for will be honored or refunded promptly.

So hold tight and I promise more to come!

Les aka Survivorman

Working

Please Login or Register