I subbed two days a...

I subbed two days ago, Is it all over?  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

(@paulacheson13)
28/03/2018 8:18 pm  

I subbed on Sunday it is now tuesday. I can't believe that I missed everything. Does this mean that there is no new content?

(@sylow_p)
31/03/2018 9:39 am  

There is new content, just not as much as anyone (including Les) had hoped. 

ReplyQuote
(@buddha_mack)
Eminent Member
01/04/2018 5:17 pm  

The site will remain and I believe there is still a small amount of new content coming but after that it's at Les' discretion if he wants to make anything. Memberships don't cover costs of production. But there are still thing's Les could make that cost little such as directors commentaries, will he bother? I don't know.

Jim liked
ReplyQuote
(@mattconlon)
23/04/2018 2:54 pm  

Will future shows (i.e. paid for by networks) be shown here as well? 

I've been subbed for some time now, and intend to continue. Just hoping that anything that makes it's way to the networks will also live here. Will save me some room on my DVR and I won't have to deal with commercials! 😀

Epop03 and Jim liked
ReplyQuote
(@sylow_p)
02/05/2018 6:29 pm  
Posted by: RMoody

The analytics of this site are being ignored if music videos are being posted. 

Hey Moody, are those analytics posted somewhere, or are you just making shit up?

ReplyQuote
(@buddha_mack)
Eminent Member
09/05/2018 6:45 am  

I have noticed a few posts deleted that were in no way inappropriate or offensive. They just stated facts, offered help or suggestions for alternate solutions.

I'm in agreement, I have felt for a while that Les seems to be more focused on his music than ever before, just look at his twitter. Is that because of costs though? If Les is booking music gigs and has the time for music videos, etc, that he can sell elsewhere then he is going to do that. He is not going to be making survival or Sasquatch videos that are only shown here to a few thousand people on this site. As he stated in his message video, he is done here, there won't be more content other than what he wants to do. I don't think he is interested in trying to make it work as the cost of advertising etc, to get this going with more members is going to be prohibitive.

He is probably shopping around to see if anyone is interested in buying the rights to run all the shows he had previously made plus the few new shows he made for this channel and ordering a new run of any of the shows. Or maybe he just wants to play his music.

It would be nice if Les could at least try to reward the loyal fans that tried to make this work by doing more commentaries while the site is still around. What's an hour here or there to please a few thousand of your fans? Heck he can sell those to a streaming service one day too as bonus content for them, so in the end it may make up for the cost of his time.

Epop03 and Jim liked
ReplyQuote
 Jim
(@freiling)
19/05/2018 11:44 am  

I have been a fan of Les' since the beginning of Survivorman. I agree wholeheartedly with those statistics. To me it is obvious that at least 90% of the people subscribed here, are here for the Survivorman/Bigfoot videos, myself included. When I first subscribed we were all promised more Survivorman and more Bigfoot videos, so I subbed for a year. To date I believe there were only two, the new Bill Engvall episode included. Les is his own man and can do what he wants now that he isn't under any contracts for specificity, but one would hope he would pay attention to what the fans actually want to see. For me, honestly, if there isn't going to be more Survivorman/Bigfoot videos and it's going to be predominantly music, I for one will not be renewing my membership and unfortunately from what I have read on the forums, I will not be the only one. That being said, I was so happy to see the new Bill Engvall episode, it was great, and hope it's the start of many more to come!

Lyter and Jim liked
ReplyQuote
(@ehermit)
06/06/2018 2:35 pm  

I signed up not expecting ANY new content.  So I'm tickled that there was anything added and it is still a good value just to have access to the library. 
IMHO

ReplyQuote
(@sylow_p)
11/07/2018 11:05 am  

I would bet that most of us already had access to the library. I've got dvds and amazon prime purchases.

ReplyQuote
(@hiker)
12/07/2018 1:31 pm  

I was looking for Les' video about how he felt the way things were going on here, but I can't find it anymore. Was it taken down? Is Les really giving up on this site? I need more commentaries! 

ReplyQuote
(@kazsim)
16/07/2018 2:11 am  

There has been no new stuff, suffice to say that I don't think we are getting anything soon. 

ReplyQuote
(@birch)
03/09/2018 8:32 am  

Yes, and here it is another 4 months later after the Las Vegas video and still nothing. Disappointed to say the least.

This post was modified 1 year ago by birch

ReplyQuote
(@epop03)
23/09/2018 2:13 pm  

I myself have moved on. Anyone else craving Bigfoot should check out the Sasquatch Chronicles podcast. 

ReplyQuote
(@hiker)
03/10/2018 2:14 am  

I guess SMTV is done. Just came back to see if anything new was happening...

ReplyQuote
(@mattconlon)
03/10/2018 6:58 am  

I still pay the yearly fee, it's worth it to watch the existing content without commercials to me. 

I figure Les is just busy and hopeful that hate we he is doing will end up here eventually. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hi Everyone!  

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I am in the process of doing a major re-vitalization of SurvivormanTV! Please be patient as the re-vitalization is a large task! 

All subscriptions paid for will be honored or refunded promptly.

So hold tight and I promise more to come!

Les aka Survivorman

Working

Please Login or Register